August 11, 2006

The Blue Drone gets spammed...likes it.



Spam was delivered to the Blue Drone's Work Inbox this morning. After a very brief moment of annoyance, he noticed a series words below a link offering special prices on imitation designer wristwatches. The Blue Drone scoffs at time-keeping devices; time is but an invention of puny little humans and betrays their petty little ambitions of futilely making schedules and re-organizing omnipresent chaos. I chortle at them! And I'll bend time just to toy with their perceptions!
Yet...the words that followed, albeit apparently random, trascended any faux-marketer's bottom line:

ink sac low-living team boatcharity school quasi cultivation treasury warrant two-rowed set up short-distance sea wand queen cat mountain foxtail drain repairer Basonga-mina silk mercer towel gourd pock-fretten soul-wounding gaming contract powder flask filly-folly sapta-matri right-angle drop stitch

I found myself reading them over and over again, until they almost had the tone and melody of a mantra. I certainly will repeat the words this evening, hoping that it will at least help with my insomnia and send me to slumber...or make me purchase a fake Louis Vuitton bag.

1 comment:

La Caribeña said...

Ok, try repeating that mantra out loud while chewing on a pork & ham Spam sandwich in your mouth...
that should be the answer to all of your deep philosophical inquiries....


By the way...

RAJAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!